Welcome to Adore by Kayleigh! I'm a very simple girl with a dream of capturing everything in life that you--and I--adore. I'm an all natural-light photographer shooting in Weber, Box Elder, Cache, Davis, and Salt Lake Counties, and I'm definitely willing to travel. I have a knack of finding the good things in life, and I'm excited to capture the best things in yours. Click on the links below to learn more about me and how I can help you with your photo session. Contact me with any questions and to set up your photo shoot!

05 July 2011

Catchup...Catsup...Ketchup...

Summer=here! It's been a fantastic last couple of weeks. The Fourth of July was lovely, as always. I hope your holiday was filled with parades, swimming, eating (lots and lots of eating) and fireworks! It would be redundant for me to say I'm behind posting shoots, so here I am catching up! I love me some good old-fashioned black and white! I chose only b&w photos for this post. Enjoy!





No comments: