Welcome to Adore by Kayleigh! I'm a very simple girl with a dream of capturing everything in life that you--and I--adore. I'm an all natural-light photographer shooting in Weber, Box Elder, Cache, Davis, and Salt Lake Counties, and I'm definitely willing to travel. I have a knack of finding the good things in life, and I'm excited to capture the best things in yours. Click on the links below to learn more about me and how I can help you with your photo session. Contact me with any questions and to set up your photo shoot!

03 December 2011

Family Catch-up | Utah Family Photography

Here are some of the lovely families I've done lately. And when I say lately, I mean like two months ago. Better late than never, right?? Thanks for letting me put your beautiful faces on my camera screen!













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kayleigh! I just love the simplicity and the emotion in your photogrpahy! I love it when you post. Can't wait to see more! You rock! BTW, did you have your little bundle of joy? Cheers!