Welcome to Adore by Kayleigh! I'm a very simple girl with a dream of capturing everything in life that you--and I--adore. I'm an all natural-light photographer shooting in Weber, Box Elder, Cache, Davis, and Salt Lake Counties, and I'm definitely willing to travel. I have a knack of finding the good things in life, and I'm excited to capture the best things in yours. Click on the links below to learn more about me and how I can help you with your photo session. Contact me with any questions and to set up your photo shoot!

21 June 2012

New Pricing!

As of July 1, 2012 my new pricing will be....
$85 for portraits, engagements, bridals, family sessions (6 or less), kids, newborns
$100 for families of 7+
$800 for weddings (including bridals+engagments)

Contact me about a session before July 1 to reserve the old pricing!
Thank you!

No comments: