Welcome to Adore by Kayleigh! I'm a very simple girl with a dream of capturing everything in life that you--and I--adore. I'm an all natural-light photographer shooting in Weber, Box Elder, Cache, Davis, and Salt Lake Counties, and I'm definitely willing to travel. I have a knack of finding the good things in life, and I'm excited to capture the best things in yours. Click on the links below to learn more about me and how I can help you with your photo session. Contact me with any questions and to set up your photo shoot!

21 May 2011

E Senior Full Post | Senior Photography

Well, I'm finally doing the full post of these seniors! It took me a little longer to edit this shoot, mostly because I loved so many of the photos. Also...I'm four days away from freedom (also known as summer break!) and my class/college classes have taken over my life just a bit. Not to worry, in four days I'll be back in full swing! Make sure you book your family/engagements/children/wedding shoots quickly. Summer is the perfect time for photo sessions: blue skies, gorgeous colors, dreamy evening light...don't miss out!
P.S. This just may be the longest post ever. Lots of photos. Enjoy!
























1 comment:

snow4tish said...

That dress is SOOO beautiful. Beautiful shots, beautiful girl. :)