Welcome to Adore by Kayleigh! I'm a very simple girl with a dream of capturing everything in life that you--and I--adore. I'm an all natural-light photographer shooting in Weber, Box Elder, Cache, Davis, and Salt Lake Counties, and I'm definitely willing to travel. I have a knack of finding the good things in life, and I'm excited to capture the best things in yours. Click on the links below to learn more about me and how I can help you with your photo session. Contact me with any questions and to set up your photo shoot!

27 May 2011

C&K Wedding Full Post | Wedding Photography

Remember when I shot a wedding? Like last February? Well you finally get to see the photos on this blog. Sorry! I seriously slacked on that one. I'm thrilled to shoot a few more weddings this summer, and since I'm all sorts of excited about school being out (I can't say YAY enough!) and summer coming I'm putting together a special wedding package for the summer. Check back soon for the fun!


















































1 comment:

Matt and Jenni said...

Wow...what a beautiful wedding! And you did a fantastic job at capturing it! You truly are so talented.