Welcome to Adore by Kayleigh! I'm a very simple girl with a dream of capturing everything in life that you--and I--adore. I'm an all natural-light photographer shooting in Weber, Box Elder, Cache, Davis, and Salt Lake Counties, and I'm definitely willing to travel. I have a knack of finding the good things in life, and I'm excited to capture the best things in yours. Click on the links below to learn more about me and how I can help you with your photo session. Contact me with any questions and to set up your photo shoot!

06 May 2011

Full post | Family photography

I could tell this family has so much fun together! I tried to portray that through their photos, and I think most of them showed that. Since they live a few thousand miles away...I am putting a lot on the blog so they can see them before they actually get the disk :) Happy weekend!















2 comments:

lorraine walker said...

Kayleigh, thanks so much for taking our photos we really enjoyed the experience, and are absolutely thrilled with how the pictures have turned out- you are very talented!!

marciw60 said...

Kayleigh, these are awesome! You do such an amazing job and you really did capture the love this family feels for each other! Love it!!!