Welcome to Adore by Kayleigh! I'm a very simple girl with a dream of capturing everything in life that you--and I--adore. I'm an all natural-light photographer shooting in Weber, Box Elder, Cache, Davis, and Salt Lake Counties, and I'm definitely willing to travel. I have a knack of finding the good things in life, and I'm excited to capture the best things in yours. Click on the links below to learn more about me and how I can help you with your photo session. Contact me with any questions and to set up your photo shoot!

10 May 2011

Miss M | Baby Photography

Remember when I graduated college? You don't? Oh, are my stacks and stacks of assignments keeping you from remembering that? Graduation is a lie. I'll be in endorsements/classes/school for the rest of my life. It's actually nice to keep learning, but the assignments are piling up! Anyway, I came home tonight with every intention of doing at least two of those many assignments. Instead? I edited this photo session. It was so worth the procrastination!







2 comments:

Briangodfrey said...

Love this! Maci Looks so cute!! Good job Kayleigh!

Tara and Brian said...

Okay that first comment was really me not Brian, Ha Ha! But I really do love these photos! you did such a great job...she is such a cute baby!