Welcome to Adore by Kayleigh! I'm a very simple girl with a dream of capturing everything in life that you--and I--adore. I'm an all natural-light photographer shooting in Weber, Box Elder, Cache, Davis, and Salt Lake Counties, and I'm definitely willing to travel. I have a knack of finding the good things in life, and I'm excited to capture the best things in yours. Click on the links below to learn more about me and how I can help you with your photo session. Contact me with any questions and to set up your photo shoot!

08 June 2011

Once upon a time...I tried to change my blog. I had the cutest template, complete with a slideshow and all kinds of fun gadgets.

THEN...I remembered that I suck at anything in the computer realm. The blog was quite messed up, and I'm worried it scared people away from me!

Anyway, sorry for the blog craziness the last week. AND sorry in advance--it will probably continue. But not for long. You'll know it when it's finished :)

Coming up...engagments (yesss!) and two absolutely beautiful family shoots. You won't want to miss this...even if my blog looks like garbage.

1 comment:

snow4tish said...

Ok, I feel better because I thought it was me and my computer being tarded. :)
LUV U!